Throwout when logging in - Win98SE

Phil Reynolds phil "at" tinsleyviaduct.com
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 12:12:55 +0000

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 10:34:45AM -0000, Martin Kemp wrote:
> Therefore, to my knowledge it is not possible to use VNC to log into your
> machine AND use the same VNC session to use the machine once you've logged
> in. That's certainly my experience with VNC anyway.

It worked under the machine's previous incarnation (which has not yet been
erased but is not currently mounted anywhere).

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ Internet: phil "at" tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95