Throwout when logging in - Win98SE

Phil Reynolds phil "at" tinsleyviaduct.com
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 12:12:47 +0000

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 09:32:04PM -0500, Alex Angelopoulos wrote:
> (a) Log on to VNC as normal
> (b) hit "cancel" at your Windows logon; this will log you on with the "default" settings.
> (c) adjust the Windows display settings to match what you use for your regular Windows logon - at which point you will be
> disconnected of course..
> (d) after you log back on, you should see that at boot Windows comes up 1024x768x32.

No, that is not the case. (I have switchbox access when at home anyway,
although I can of course use VNC within my network.) The default is
1024x768x32, same as my mode. Throwout at login still occurs.

--
Phil Reynolds
 o  ____ Internet: phil "at" tinsleyviaduct.com
|L_ \  / Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
(_)- \/  Waltham 67, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95