Changing the Session Password

Don Brett dlbrett "at" zoominternet.net
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 01:35:48 +0000

I believe the password is set on the server side of the connection, not the
viewer.  Are you able to get to the screen that edits the password on the
server?  If not, go to the machine that is running the server and rt click on
the icon in the system tray /  properties / edit password.  If you don't get
the icon in the tray try going to a command prompt (then change to the proper
directory - mine is on c:\proga~1\orl\vnc) and use winvnc -settings, or winvnc
-defaultsettings, which will get you the same screen.  Good luck, I'm still
trying to figure out how to get the icon to show up in the tray, which is why I
run the screen from the command prompt.