Changing the Session Password

Andrew Cornish Andrewc "at" orion-group.co.uk
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 13:38:46 +0000

I have the same problem when I first install and I found that I had the
ZACKER virus once I had cleaned the pc.
I could change the password

hope this helps

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Paul Ogier
Sent: 07 January 2002 13:11
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Changing the Session Password

Hi there,

I've not been able to change the session password for my VNCViewer. I've
gone into the directory and tried vncpasswd, but it doesn't like that. I've
also tried finding some kind of configuration file, but to no avail. Does
anybody know of another way to change the password ?

Desperately seeking answers,

Paul