VNC and viewing Solaris CDE Desktop ?

Shing-Fat (Fred) Ma fma "at" doe.carleton.ca
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:46:52 +0000

Keith,

In case you haven't found it yet in the mailing list archive,
replace twm with dtwm in xstartup.  On our sun boxes,
all the desktop (dt...) and sun desktop (sdt...) apps are
in /usr/dt/bin.  dtwm is familiar to many people, but if you
have a slow connection, be sure to choose a uniform
solid color desktop, as per the FAQ.

Fred
Fred Ma
Department of Electronics