Is there a way to use VNC on port 21

Darren Rainer darren.rainer "at" eyretel.com
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 15:21:31 +0000

Hi, im afraid im not very technically minded with this. I used to have a
connection between work and home with PC Anywhere. I then tried VNC and was
amazed how much faster it was. Recently our Company have put a proxy server
on the network which blocks all ports except port 21. Is there a way to get
VNC to work on this port. If there is do I have to change the setup at both
ends. Sorry for my ignorance.
Regards
Darren Rainer

This email and any files transmitted with it contains proprietary information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged.  If you are not the named addressee and intended recipient of this email, please notify the author by replying to this email and then deleting it from your system.  The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Eyretel plc (including its subsidiaries and/or group companies).  This email does not constitute either an offer or acceptance of any contractually binding agreement.