Windows layer storage/transmission.

Floyd Russell floyd "at" neospire.net
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 00:04:12 +0000

Lord forgive for getting involved with this thread...
Please explain what areas are lacking software for Linux.. I have
yet to know of any. The only thing that is lacking is a
home user's linux (RedHat doesn't count it is simple, but not
well put together). I give it another year until we have one..
By the way you do know that you can buy your home pc preloaded with
Linux.. major vendors doing so include IBM, Dell, and Hewlett Packard.
My .02,
Floyd R.