Screen Resolution ???

Fred fma "at" doe.carleton.ca
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 19:50:14 +0000

If I understood the question right, I deal with this by starting the server
with the option "-geometry 1400x1040" because that's how big I
want the desktop to be.  I think this presumes an X server.
Then I make sure the viewer is in fullscreen.

In other cases e.g. if viewer-ing with the web browser java viewer,
I have to experiment with the -geometry specifications until I get a
desktop just big enough to avoid scroll bars, then put the java
viewer in full screen via the MS browsers View->FullScreen option.

Fred