Screen Resolution ???

Michael Milette tng "at" cyberus.ca
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 07:11:40 +0000

An alternative to the experimental scaling solution provided by other might
be to simply use the VNC in full screen mode. You won't see the hosts full
screen if your clients resolution is lower than the host but the scroll
bars will be gone. Then simply move the mouse past the edge of the screen
to move around the desktop. Moving around the desktop is very quick and a
lot easier to than using the scroll bars.

Just don't forget to press CTRL-ESC-ESC to get the task bar back at the
bottom of the screen.

                                 Michael