Initial Screen Loading, solved

Heinz Hase hasenheimer "at" gmx.ch
Wed, 02 Jan 2002 23:12:09 +0000

Hello again

After one hint in the list, I could solve the problem by
decreasing (!) the MTU on my computer. This isn't only
a problem with DSL! We had the problem on a switched
tokenring. I will have to talk with our WAN-Guys, which
part of the whole network makes the problem.

Urs Mueller, Berne, Switzerland

http://www.gmx.net