Windows layer storage/transmission.

Greg Breland gregory "at" netdoor.com
Wed, 02 Jan 2002 20:40:01 +0000

How about eveyone who takes their OS choice personally form another
mailing list?

Why can't people take gratuitous slaps at Windows,Linux, Mac, Beos or
any other OS on the planet.  Especially if it is true?  The fact that
Windows puts the GUI in the kernel DOES suck.  It makes certain
things(like VNC Server) very hard to do.  It also makes things like VNC
Client very EASY to do.  Go cheer for your local football team and quit
being an OS zelot.

Now why would you take offense to that comment, even if you don't think
it is true?  Did you write part of the OS or something?  What a looser.