Configuration questions

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer "at" ncsu.edu
Wed, 02 Jan 2002 12:40:29 +0000

The problem is that following these directions did not work:

"If you're using Red Hat, just install the vnc package. Then edit
/etc/sysconfig/vncservers and start the vncserver daemon in
/etc/rc.d/init.d"

Since I know my system uses xintetd to start services and I wouldl ike
to run VNC as a service that starts on reboot, I thought perhaps I
needed to to something in there.