Is there a "view only" mode?

Alex Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Tue, 01 Jan 2002 20:03:29 +0000

Duh.

The Java applet is actually compiled into WinVNC.exe.

Yep, this is a Java question the as far as workarounds go.

FWIW, you can probably do the same thing with the ActiveX version of the client, but if you need universal client access that won't
help you much, of course.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Angelopoulos" <alex "at" bittnet.com>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Tuesday/2002 January 01 14:33
Subject: Re: Is there a "view only" mode?

(SNIP)
: from there.  The problem is I have no clue how to modify the Java to make this happen - or even where it is stored on an NT 4
system
: which I am using as a VNC server presently.
:
: I am still thinking about this, but I think the actual person who needs to comment would be someone who has experience with the
VNC
: Java server...
(SNIP)