Is there a "view only" mode?

Alex Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Tue, 01 Jan 2002 01:39:47 +0000

yes.  You're going to hate yourself when you hear this, too :).

You can see the command line options available by running "vncviewer /?".

One of them is - "/viewonly".

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christophe Vial" <cvial "at" cadence.com>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Monday/2001 December 31 20:12
Subject: Is there a "view only" mode?

: Hi,
:
: I would like to use VNC to run graphical tests. The problem is that if I
: open a viewer on the virtual display during the run, the movement of the
: mouse will perturbate the normal run...
:
: Is there a way to open the viewer in "view-only" mode in order to be
: able to follow the execution but not to interact with the current run?
:
: Thanks!
:
: kifof
: --
: | Christophe Vial                 |       | c a d e n c e |       |
: | Cadence Design Systems          |       +---------------+       |
: | 555 River Oaks Parkway          | Tel    : (408) 428 5182       |
: | Building 2 - (Cube 22203)       | Fax    : (408) 428 5656       |
: | San Jose, CA 95134              | e-mail : cvial "at" cadence.com    |