What will be in the next version of VNC? And when?

Brachmann Shaun Shaun.Brachmann "at" kohler.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 13:16:50 +0000

Are there any confirmed lists of features for the next version of VNC?  Is
there a tentative date when this version would be released?

Many of the variants (TightVNC, etc.) have some great features, but being a
bit conservative I like to stay with the standard versions as much as
possible.  I'm really hoping for the ability to use different authentication
schemes (NT/Win2K in particular).

What VNC items might Santa be bringing us for Christmas?