Multiple interfaces.

Stokely Boast stokely "at" cribmail.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 22:41:03 +0000

I just joined the list so I apologize if this has come up in the past (is
there a digest somewhere?).

I have a Windows ME machine (I know I deserve what I get) on which I run a
vnc server. It has two interfaces (one wired and one wireless).  The
mouse-over on the icon in the menubar shows the IP addresses for both
interfaces but the server only accepts connections on one address (the
wireless one, as it happens).  The wired interface is a 10.x.x.x address
and the wireless is 192.168.x.x.

Help?