Why doesn't xstartup get read?

Jim Lynch jwl "at" sgi.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 21:54:23 +0000

After I figured out that vncserver was a perl script, thanks Steve, I
had a look at it.  It didn't make a lot of sense, so I downloaded the
latest software and compared the new script with the one I'm running.
They are quite a bit different.  The new one works fine.

Thanks and sorry for the bandwidth.  No xdm.  This is a Linux, Debian
2.2.  Vnc is 3.3.3r9 perhaps?

THanks,
Jim.