Keyboard shortcut

Shawn Clabough shawnc "at" uidaho.edu
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:13:34 +0000

Are there any keyboard shortcuts available while using the Windows viewer?
I know this would cause problems for deciding whether or not to send the
keystrokes to the remote or not, but perhaps some odd key combinations
could be optionally used for viewer configuration.

I'm specifically hoping for a way to turn on/off the 'View Only' setting
as when I'm helping someone remotely, I'd like to quickly toggle whether
or not I control their keyboard/mouse.

TIA,
Shawn