AuthRequired value not working???

Joe Brown joe_brown "at"
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:08:39 +0000

Hello all,

I sent this about a week ago but, no one responded so I'm going to try it
again.  I'm running WinVNC v3.3.3R9 on W2K server with IIS 5.0 on a LAN in a
test environment.  I wish to allow null connections.  Here is the registry
value I entered under the following key.

I've rebooted the server and each time I attempt to connect, it continues to
ask for a password.  Any ideas?

I have gotten AuthHosts to work just fine.

Joe Brown
joe_brown "at"

SeNet International
Delivering Practical e-Security Solutions
See also: