Changing negative port number to VNC server

FOO JOUNG WEE foo.joungwee "at" toshiba.com.sg
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:15:25 +0000

Hi. I want to use port 21 as the port for VNC server. But I am unable to change
the port number to -5879. I can only key in positive port number. However at the
VNC viewer, I'm able to change it to -5879 (5900 - 5879 = 21). I've serched the
FAQ and documentation and couldn't find anything on this issue. Can anyone
please help me? Thank you.