WinVNC Password :(

Bader Saher r00t_access "at" hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:05:42 +0000

Hi All,

One of my LAN users decode VNC Server password from registry using some
hacking tools and he is playing around my LAN Pcs.

I got a lot of problems with other users in my network.

I think the solution of my problem is to FIX the password inside the VNC
Server Itself.

Can any one guide me how to change (FIX) the password with in VNC Server and
Recompile my WinVNC Source code.

I Install VisualC++ 6.0 and I try to hack the codebut I think your helps
will cut my working time.

Thanks in advanced.