WinVNC Service

Anouk Kuiling akuiling "at"
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 20:13:35 +0000

I contacted a remote computer but did not get entrance. Client uses VNC
3.3.3r8. Server uses WinVNC Service 3.3.3r8 (Start -> Programms -> VNC ->
Administrative Tools -> Install WinVNC Service)
A question appears on the server, it asks for permission. But I cannot
operate it from clientside. On the computer witch client appears a box with
"Your connection has rejected". Can I shut off this permission-question, or

See also: