java.io.EOFException Error

Dietmar.Friesch@isisconsulting.de Dietmar.Friesch "at" ISISConsulting.de
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:12:54 +0000

if you use the tightvnc java applet from the options try to set "Use
COpyREct" to "yes"

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Cheng, Joe
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 7:40 PM
To: VNC List (E-mail)
Subject: java.io.EOFException Error

Hi all,

I start the VNC server app, then on my client workstation I could start my
browser and point to it, start a session the first time no problem. Once I
click on Disconnect it kicks me out of the session.

When I go back in again, I get this java.io.EOFException error whenever I
try to connect to a server the second time.

What causes this to happen? Did I shut down my first session incorrectly?
Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe Cheng
B.Sc. MCP