java.io.EOFException Error

Cheng, Joe JCheng "at" ALPHA.CA
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:44:27 +0000

Hi all,

I start the VNC server app, then on my client workstation I could start my
browser and point to it, start a session the first time no problem. Once I
click on Disconnect it kicks me out of the session.

When I go back in again, I get this java.io.EOFException error whenever I
try to connect to a server the second time.

What causes this to happen? Did I shut down my first session incorrectly?
Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe Cheng
B.Sc. MCP