Red Hat Linux 7.1

Andrew MacKenzie andyman "at" sesd.sk.ca
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 05:51:47 +0000

I am wondering what kind of configuration would have to be setup on my Linux
box so that I can view the GNOME desktop that comes up when the computer
boots up (not a replica of it).   I am very novice when it comes to Linux so
any and all help is greatly appreciated.   I know I saw this same topic not
too long ago, but everything seemed confusing to me, so hopefully someone
out there can make it nice nad simple.   :)

Thanks.

Andrew