instead of using a KVM switch box.. suggestions

Floyd Russell floyd "at" neospire.net
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:58:11 +0000

Sean you're gonna have to give more info than that :)
What O/S? What kind of motherboard? What resolution(s) cause the
distortion? I can almost promise 100% that better cables will
solve the resolution problem.. of course to be sure what kind
of KVM make/model/etc?
Glad to help, but I need more details
Floyd R.