instead of using a KVM switch box.. suggestions

Floyd Russell floyd "at" neospire.net
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:49:45 +0000

First of all what resolution are you running? If it is higher than 800x600
then
did you buy the special shielded video cables or just the cheapo kind? The
cheapo kind doesn't like the high res and so it makes your screen go whacky.
Second, what kind of servers are these that won't accept KB and mouse
through
VNC unless the machine boots with them plugged in?
Floyd R.