Logging on with the computer name

Bendotti, Gerard gbendotti "at" agric.wa.gov.au
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 00:15:06 +0000

Greg

All I machines use have DHCP for Wins resolution, with DNS Enabled and the
Host Name is the machine name (which CAN NOT be the same as a users log in)
and it works fine (now, Host name = user was the problem I had) just by
entering the machine/host name as the VNC Server:

Hope this helps

Gerard Bendotti

Human Resources Systems Development Officer
-