Sever Side Scaling/Zooming?

Michael Milette tng "at" cyberus.ca
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 03:32:20 +0000

Hi Kyle,

There sure is. Go into the connection options of the WinVNC client, either
before you connect by clicking on the "Options..." button where you enter
then address of the host machine you want to connect to or even after
connecting by right click the VNC button on the task bar and select
"Connection Options", and look for the "Scale by" setting in the "Display"
section of the dialog box. Configure as needed and click OK. That's all
there is too it.

Hope that helps...

Michael Milette
TNG Consulting Inc.