MacIntosh VNCviewer

Timothy Latshaw tlatshaw "at" mac.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 02:30:04 +0000

Use the IP address of the non-Mac machines in the Mac client, instead of
the machine names.  I have had the same problem, and that cleared it up.
  BTW, you may want to try VNCThing, a Mac client that is much more
stable and Mac-like, if that is important to you.  It is available at
www.webthing.net/vncthing.

T. Latshaw