Windows XP

Patrick Weir pweir "at" team.look.ca
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:21:19 +0000

you da man!!! thanks.. man.. i appreciate that.. turned it off then bing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Stanonik [mailto:stanonik "at" Cogsci.ucsd.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 10:53 AM
To: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
Subject: Re: Windows XP

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Patrick Weir wrote:
> I have Windows XP and i am trying to get vnc to work .. any suggestions?
it
> won't connect.. is there going to be a new VNC release for XP?

I haven't tried VNC, but XP seems to come with firewalling enabled.
Disable it or at least allow access to the VNC ports.

Ron
stanonik "at" cogsci.ucsd.edu

This email server is running an evaluation copy of the MailShield anti-
spam software. Please contact your email administrator if you have any
questions about this message. MailShield product info: www.mailshield.com