VNC Problem (refresh)

Stefane Bridy stefane_bridy "at" yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:35:25 +0000

I read somewhere in the documentation, that any click in the
windows requests a refresh. It's easier than using the menu and
seems to work under NT. Give it a try, if the application
running has some places where you can click without any action
being performed.

 --- Eric Carlson <Eric "at" InvisibleRobot.com> escribis: > I've
done that and it is such a pain. I am much more