Bad Review of VNC at CNET

Greg Breland gregory "at"
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 00:50:31 +0000

I read a very bad review of VNC on CNET today.

The review was so bad, that I feel it needs to be responded to to
correct the blantent errors and misinformation contained in it. I have
written a response to the review and would like your help checking that
I have all my facts in order and that I have crossed all my Is and doted
all my Ts. :)

Please email me with any additional information you think should be
added or removed as well as any corrections.

Greg Breland
to majordomo "at"
See also: