Regarding Xvnc on solaris 8 on intel(x86)

Andreas Schmidt Andreas "at" dus-spot.de
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:07:52 +0000

Hello,

I have a compiled package of 3.3.3r1 (not 2!) on my homepage.
You can get it at http://www.dus-spot.de/vnc/xvnc.tar.gz - included is
a adapted vncserver-script, so that CDE can be used.

Bye, Andreas

> Hi,
>
> Currently, on the VNC web site on have VNC for solaris(SPARC) system.
>
> I wandering is there any version for solaris 8 intel version.
> I need them urgently. Could anyone who have compiled the package send an email
> w/ them attach to me.
>
> Many thanxs,
> Colin
> to majordomo "at" uk.research.att.com