Needing informations

stleroux@airfrance.fr stleroux "at" airfrance.fr
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:27:08 +0000

Hello,

          First question:

I am using your Fabulous product under a LAN using Windows NT4.

I wished to change the password on the servers I support, and so used the "Service helper" in which I made the change being logged as Administrator.

It appeared that after unlogging the remote servers, the password hadn't been changed.

I checked the registry and discovered that only the HKEY_CURENT_USER had the new password, but not HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, so I copied
it to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. Which worked all right, but I doubt that this is the easiest way to do and wonder why it didn't work on the first try.

Could you please help me understanding what the problem was, as I'll have to change this password regularly and would rather save some time doing it.

          Second question:

I noticed that connecting a remote client running an "Extra" session causes CPU use to go up to 100% , according to the informations found in the FAQs
 ,I tried

modifying the parameters in "Update Handling" with no success.

Is there any known reasons to that, or any incompatibility between VNC and EXTRA ?

Thanks for your advises.

Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels et secrets. Ce message est adresse a l'individu ou l'entite dont les coordonnees figurent ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes pas le bon destinataire, nous vous demandons de ne pas lire, copier, utiliser ou divulguer cette communication. Nous vous prions de notifier cette erreur a l'expediteur et d'effacer immediatement cette communication de votre systeme.

The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. This message is intended for the individual or entity adressed herein. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others ;also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.