Connection Closed, T_DISCONNECT message

Antonio Gould antonio.gould "at" cableinet.co.uk
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:52:28 +0000

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply.  In answer to your questions:

I had vnc working this way by using application mode (although this doesn't
seem to work now).  Other than that, no.

The colours are set to 16 colours.  This is becuase the server is only using
the on-board graphics (as it never should have a monitor connected anyway)

Re: Password - The connection closed message only occurs after I have typed
in the correct password (If I type the wrong one it I get VNC authentication
failed).

Hope you can help!

Regards,

Antonio

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Steve Palocz
Sent: 14 September 2001 17:46
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: RE: Connection Closed, T_DISCONNECT message

First question, have you got vnc working anywhere?
Next question, what is the depth set at, I understand 640x480 but 16 colours
16 bit true...?
next have you set the default password. start -> programs -> vnc ->
administrative tools -> show default settings.

Steve