AuthHosts QuerySetting to allow sessiom

Carlos Alfaro carlosalfaro "at" yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:49:24 +0000

Thanks I will try it.

Just one more thing.  If the case of win95/98
machines, would I have to create an "administrator"
account for them?

And will the changes for the Administrator allow me to
access the machine even thou the local machine setting
are set to reject a connection if there is no answer
from the user?

Thanks again...

Carlos