Changing the languae

Zalman Margareten zmargareten "at" CJH.org
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:42:32 +0000

Is it for the viewer? Tell me what you would like to have replaced and I
will compile for u.
Make sure to include your email if different then
JLesch "at" MUELLHEIM.HELIOS-KLINIKEN.de

-----Original Message-----
From: "Lesch, Jvrg" [mailto:JLesch "at" MUELLHEIM.HELIOS-KLINIKEN.de]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 5:56 AM
To: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
Subject: Changing the languae

Hello again

noe more problem I'm facing is, the user on the network don't know english

I know this is unbeliveable but anyway is the allready translated version of
VNC out or is there an easy way to change the output into german ?

Please don't send me the source, since I don't have a Compiler for WInbox
and I'm not famiiar with cross compiling

Jvrg