Connection Closed, T_DISCONNECT message

Steve Palocz spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:48:53 +0000

First question, have you got vnc working anywhere?
Next question, what is the depth set at, I understand 640x480 but 16 colours
16 bit true...?
next have you set the default password. start -> programs -> vnc ->
administrative tools -> show default settings.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Antonio Gould
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 11:20 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Connection Closed, T_DISCONNECT message

Hi all,

I know this is a common question but I've looked through all of the archives
without finding the answer to my problem.

I have VNC installed on a Windows 2000 machine at a 640x480 resolution.

When I try to log in from my Windows 98 machine I keep getting the message
"Connection Closed".  If I try to log in from a Macintosh I get the message
"T_DISCONNECT received on connection 2b58634".

If you need to know anything else about the setup, just ask and I'll get
straight back.

Thanks in advance,

Antonio