Connection Closed, T_DISCONNECT message

Antonio Gould antonio.gould "at"
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:11:24 +0000

(Don't know if this got through first time)

Hi all,

I know this is a common question but I've looked through all of the archives
without finding the answer to my problem.

I have VNC installed on a Windows 2000 machine at a 640x480 resolution.

When I try to log in from my Windows 98 machine I keep getting the message
"Connection Closed".  If I try to log in from a Macintosh I get the message
"T_DISCONNECT received on connection 2b58634".

If you need to know anything else about the setup, just ask and I'll get
straight back.

Thanks in advance,

Antonio Gould
3form Digital Media