Win2K, VNC, ZoneAlarm

Thompson, Dale W. Thompson "at" pbworld.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:53:09 +0000

Try changing "call" to "start" in your batch file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Woo [mailto:Andy.Woo "at" ClubZ.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 9:36 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Re: Win2K, VNC, ZoneAlarm

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it. Same thing happens...
ZoneALarm starts... but the next command is never executed.... and
it's like it's waiting for the application to finish before proceeding
onto the next line... so the batch file is 'suspended'.

I basically have to kill the window.... as even the ol' ctrl-C doesn't
kill the batch file.

Long names weren't an issue. I'm running Win2K with NTFS.

Andy