getting Iexpoder to work as the viewer

bill m heath wmheath "at"
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:49:59 +0000

My interpretation is that Internet explorer will work as a remote control
station for a windows based machine running WinVNC.  I've tried many
combinations of switches however I've not gotten past the grey screen it
opens the channel with.

I set up the server (winvnc) with screen 2 fixed as the guide example
gives however when I type the URL from I E I can't see the server screen.

I've tried : 5802 however all I see after it loads is
a blank grey screen.

Any help  I need something like this for Intranet and Internet.

to majordomo "at"
See also: