javanet.NoRoute to hostException: Operation

Steve Palocz spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:05:03 +0000

K.
Have you tried to connect with the native viewer, as I see you are still
trying the web based.
Can you telnet to that port and get a
RFB 003.003 message appear.

You should also state what the OS is and maybe if you can find it, the
version of vnc you are using.

How about the software that is running the NAT. Or the os of the firewall,
is it just a device.

Now you see why no one knows. WE DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT YOUR SETUP.

We can't help those that don't help themselves.
have you searched the mailing list as this has been discussed many times in
the past.
It is either your mapping, or connection, or firewall rules, or or or.

Hope that helps

Steve