AW: Using VNC as an remote controle utility to solve problems o n use rworkstation

"Lesch, Jörg" JLesch "at" MUELLHEIM.HELIOS-KLINIKEN.de
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:33:36 +0000

Hi

Thanks a lot to all you guys. I found what I was looking for at
http://www.tightvnc.com/  ( thanks Steve Palocz).

Great tool ! ! !

Greeds  Jvrg

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Lorenzo Manuel [mailto:Manuel.Lorenzo "at" HCAHealthcare.com]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 13. September 2001 17:12
An: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
Betreff: RE: Using VNC as an remote controle utility to solve problems o
n use rworkstation

I'm interested on this also. I have searched the site's documentation and
have not found any information about this. If you know what needs to be
edited in the registry, can you pass it along? It would be greatfully
appreciated.

Thanks,
Manny