VNC Problem

Habermann, David (DA) habermann "at" dow.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:33:28 +0000

Rather than slow down my entire VNC experience, when using applications that
behave this way I make frequent use of the "Request Screen Refresh"
functionality by right-clicking on the VNC Viewer window icon in the task
bar.  I'll try the "smooth scrolling" thing for IE; I've also found that
MS/Outlook has this offensive behavior as well.

David Habermann

- Eric, http://www.InvisibleRobot.com/