VNC Problem

Habermann, David (DA) habermann "at"
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:33:28 +0000

Rather than slow down my entire VNC experience, when using applications that
behave this way I make frequent use of the "Request Screen Refresh"
functionality by right-clicking on the VNC Viewer window icon in the task
bar.  I'll try the "smooth scrolling" thing for IE; I've also found that
MS/Outlook has this offensive behavior as well.

David Habermann

- Eric,

> If I open an IE browser window and access a
> site and do scrolling ( Not very fast ) after
> sometime the browser window does not display
> properly. Most of the stuff from previous
to majordomo "at"
See also: