Java viewer is faster than native Windows Viewer!?

Eric Carlson Eric "at" InvisibleRobot.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:45:54 +0000

  Maybe it conflicts with one of the Windows Updates, or some other app
I have installed on the systems, but the problem was fixed by upgrading
to Win2k.

  There were a few things in common with the two systems. They both
have: all the latest "Windows Updates" (no betas), Netscape 4.78,
ZoneAlarm, IE 5.x, 3Com NICS (one PCMCIA, one PCI), with current
drivers, Office 2000 Pro SP1, and some other stuff. The video cards are
obviously different, though they are both running at 1024x768x16-bit.

  They are on completely seperate LANs.

- Eric, http://www.InvisibleRobot.com/