AW: password protected screensaver causes "connection closed by peer"

Steve Palocz spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:03:32 +0000

try hitting F8

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Kevin Cosgrove
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 5:16 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Re: AW: password protected screensaver causes "connection
closed by peer"

    The behavior here, on Solaris, is that shift+ctrl+alt+del
    does nothing in the viewer.  Neither does ctrl+alt+del, nor
    shift+alt+f4.  alt+f4 exits the viewer, as expected.

    Sigh...

On 12 September 2001 at 16:36, "Steve Palocz" <spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com>