Using VNC as an remote controle utility to solve problems on use rworkstation

Steve Palocz spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:03:25 +0000

This is implemented,
Please see the documentation.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Lesch, Jvrg
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 4:41 AM
To: 'VNC Mailing List'
Subject: Using VNC as an remote controle utility to solve problems on
use rworkstation

Hi
I was wondering if it would be possible to add another option to the VNC
programm.
I'm administrating a small network and I want to install VNC on every
workstation. The problem is, I'm not allowed to do this unless VNC tells the
user, someone is connected every time I connect. I know the little symbol in
the sytemtray changes colors but it has to be something like a message box.
Everything else with VNC is great, I'm super happy with this usefull prog
and give the developers as much credits for their work as possible

Jvrg