Using VNC as an remote controle utility to solve problems on use rworkstation

"Lesch, Jörg" JLesch "at"
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:45:19 +0000

I was wondering if it would be possible to add another option to the VNC
I'm administrating a small network and I want to install VNC on every
workstation. The problem is, I'm not allowed to do this unless VNC tells the
user, someone is connected every time I connect. I know the little symbol in
the sytemtray changes colors but it has to be something like a message box.
Everything else with VNC is great, I'm super happy with this usefull prog
and give the developers as much credits for their work as possible

to majordomo "at"
See also: