Using VNC as an remote controle utility to solve problems on use rworkstation

"Lesch, Jörg" JLesch "at" MUELLHEIM.HELIOS-KLINIKEN.de
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:45:19 +0000

Hi
I was wondering if it would be possible to add another option to the VNC
programm.
I'm administrating a small network and I want to install VNC on every
workstation. The problem is, I'm not allowed to do this unless VNC tells the
user, someone is connected every time I connect. I know the little symbol in
the sytemtray changes colors but it has to be something like a message box.
Everything else with VNC is great, I'm super happy with this usefull prog
and give the developers as much credits for their work as possible

Jvrg