Ctrl + Esc in NT

Stefane Bridy stefane_bridy "at" yahoo.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:21:12 +0000

Well ...  it doesn't work for me, but the way to proceed is
clearly indicated in the DOCUMENTATION on the VNC site, for each
viewer type. It's just that the system menu or pop-up menu,
depending on your platform doesn't state it clearly. For NT
viewer, for example, the system menu item "Send control down" is
confusing people. It means holding control down, so you just
have to press Esc then,  (dont forget to release control with
"Send control up" if you want to avoid problems for yourself,
(or local user?) later on).

It's explained in the documentation, but people (I amongst them)
 don't take time to read them through ...  so just go in
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc  and click on documentation
on the left menu.

 --- Mike Lazlo <mlazlo "at" ndc-nfi.com> escribis: > I have seen
messages about Ctrl + Esc not working in WinVnc in